FMHC Corporation, a nationwide leader in turnkey site development for the telecommunications industry, is seeking qualified applicants for our Assistant Project Manager position. The Assistant Project Manager ensures that FMHC meets construction schedules, budgets and deadlines while managing the construction and administrative staff. Ensures that FMHC meets production, budget, and deadline goals for the project.
· Manage day-to-day operations of wireless construction projects.
· Coordinate accurate, up-to-date reporting of project status, scheduling and planning.
· Supervise construction management staff, warehouse, and administrative staff
· Interface with general and specialty contractors and clients.
· Oversee project financials.
· Consult with senior manager regarding hiring and performance management issues and reviews.
· Help build a positive, committed team.
· Minimum of 5+ years of project management experience in the wireless telecommunications industry (strong construction management experience is required
· Bachelor's degree is preferred
· Strong computer background (MS Office)
· Highly organized and disciplined with proven time management skills, and excellent communication skills
· Thorough understanding and experience completing all aspects of cell site construction
· Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team of individual contributors and ability to work effectively with senior management
· The Assistant Project Manager will typically spend approximately 25% of their time in the field and 75% in the office, with percentages varying based on the actual stage of the project.
· The Assistant Project Manager must provide their own vehicle (site mileage is reimbursed)
(773) 380-3800 or (800) 470-8892
Copyright © FMHC 2014. All Rights Reserved
Top | Home | Contact